Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

We all dressed up for Halloween...Mattie Lou was Cinderella, Riley was Prince Charming (Prince Charm to Mattie Lou), and I was the Fairy Godmother. I was raining quite a bit and so we only made it around most of our street. Mattie Lou and I came home forst and Riley and Randy were only a few minutes behind us. They were wet and cold. After they ate, we put on their pajamas and let them each eat 4 pieces of bite-sized candy. They were so excited since they usually get just one small piece. Riley helped hand out candy after he had changed and warmed up. He would run to the door and pick up the bags of candy I had and get ready to put them into the bags. He was so cute handing out candy to teenagers. They were all very polite.

We are all hoping for a dry Halloween next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment