Monday, August 10, 2009

Tybee Island August 6-9 2009

























We decided at the last minute (well...I decided earlier, but it took at little while to get Randy on board) to go to Tybee Island so that Riley and Mattie Lou could go to the beach. They LOVE the sand and would stay all day if we would let them. The only down side to the whole trip were the mosquitoes that ate Randy and Mattie Lou (especially Mattie Lou) up. I have counted 23 bug bites on her. She did not seem to mind. but it made me nuts. I kept bug repellant on them all the time & Rileey has not a bite to show. We went to the beach every morning and afternoon (to build tidal pools and sand castles), we went to the lighthouse, the marine science center, an animal sanctuary, and played mini golf (Riley's new favorite activity). We had so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures. Poor Mattie Lou it must be because she is so sweet! We will have to take the boys to play golf together on "fun friday."

    ReplyDelete